Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings. Delivering a comprehensive overview of the world's research output in the fields of science, technology, medicine, social sciences, and arts and humanities, Scopus features smart tools to track, analyze and visualize research.
Scopus offers free features to non-subscribed users, and is available through Scopus Preview. Researchers may use Scopus to assist with their research, such as searching authors, and learning more about Scopus content coverage and source metrics.
- https://doaj.org/ - DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- http://www.scimagojr.com/ - SCOPUS
- http://ip-science.thomsonreuters.com/mjl/ - THOMSON REUTERS
- https://www.elsevier.com/ - ELSEVIER
- http://www.springer.com/gp/ - SPRINGER
- http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/ - Wiley Online Library
- https://taylorandfrancis.com/ - Taylor & Francis
International Journal of Engineering and Technology (IJET) from UAE. indexed in Scopus since 2016. Publication fee: USD 200. Review time: 1 month.